Grange Road Nursery is part of Lonsdale Nursery and caters for upto 111 children from birth up to 11 years. There are parking facilities outside the nursery for dropping off and collecting your child/children. The nursery is registered with the governing body of OFSTED and our certificate of registration is displayed within the entrance of the building .
Copies of our policies and procedures are also available. Please feel free to ask any questions at any time. We want your child to feel welcome and at home.
Our aim and objective at Grange Road Nursery is:
|1. To provide professional, quality and affordable childcare.
2. To provide a caring, secure and stimulating environment.
3. To help children developlively, enquiring minds and independence.
4. To encourage children to have a balanced view of the world and an appreciation of the rich diversity of our multi-cultural society. To encourage them to explore, acknowledge and value differences between themselves and others.
We have excellent indoor facilities, including IT equipment and a secure outdoor play garden (fitted with artificial grass) which is used all year round. The nursery has 7 aged ranged playrooms and two outdoor areas. All roomsare well equipped to suit the age and development of the children. We also have desktop computers and printers for our pre-school children.
We provide a professional service in very safe and happy surroundings, preparing children for entry into Primary School. We take in children of all ages - a great asset to parents having two or more children, who wish to work.
A childs greatest power of learning is from 0-5 years of age. These are the most formative years of a childs life. We use a unique blend of qualified Teachers and Nursery Nurses to care for and stimulate your child. By the time your child is old enough to go to Primary School, he/she will have been taught first stage reading and writiing and music and movement, in a homely, friendly Day Nursery with a solid traditional and educational element to each day.
The nursery has implemented the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) since September 2008, this allows the children the opportunity to actively learn, use personal initiative and to problem solve. The EYFS focuses on childrens strengths and thus promotes childrens confidence in a an environment which is based on support and encouragement rather than child management.
What We Do
Grange Road Nursery provides a complete range of flexible professional child care services of the highest quality.
Friendly, qualified Nursery Nurses
- Excellent secure and safe outdoor play area
- All rooms are colourful and well equipped to suit the age and development of the children, a fun place to learn
- 15 hours FREE early education and childcare for 3 & 4 year olds
- Pre-school children access Pre-Reading, Writing, Dance and Technology tuition
- Open 51 weeks per year excluding Bank Holidays
- Curriculum designed to allow children the opportunity to actively learn, respecting and valuing each child as an individual Lonsdale provides a complete range of flexible professional child care services of the highest quality
- Nourishing menu home cooked on the premises with Paediatric Dietician input
- Before and after school care
- Alternative hours accommodated by special arrangement
- High quality care at affordable prices
- Full and part time places available
- Ofsted inspected
- Holiday care
Grange Rd Nursery